Ah, love is in the air this month! And truthfully, it’s always a good time to fall in love with our outstanding legal nurse consulting services. Nutris nurses are registered nurses with existing expertise as healthcare professionals. They are then trained with our unique and proprietary process to consult, advocate, and summarize medical-related cases. LNCs are typically utilized during defense medical exams in place of the attorney’s presence at the DME.
Reliable, No Matter What the Timing
We’re often asked how far in advance a nurse needs to be scheduled for a defense medical exam. The answer is that we are always ready! Our staff is available seven days a week to take your calls. Our network of nurses has purposefully staggered schedules to allow for the most coverage possible. In short, if you need a legal nurse consultant, we can provide that service all the time, every time, period.
Our founders are not only the founders of Nutris but of the legal nurse consulting industry. They pioneered the process of working with attorneys to support plaintiffs during exams in order to maximize the firm’s time while preserving the client’s case. Nutris nurses are trained to provide the following:
- Preparation: Our nurses are skilled at preparing clients for the defense medical exam in order to have the most successful outcome possible.
- Advocacy: During the exam, the Nutris nurse will ensure adherence to the attorney objection letter to protect the patient’s case.
- Management: Nutris nurses are trained problem solvers. They work to find resolutions to any issue, such as a late client, no-show interpreters, etc.
- Recording: Each exam is recorded for the client so that every detail of the exam is accounted for and available to the attorney.
- Summary: After the exam, the nurse will provide a professional summary of the exam for the client. The summary will include the nurse’s recap as a medical professional, which provides important insight into the exam. Most summaries are available within 5–10 days of the DME.
- Fact Witness: If necessary, the Nutris legal nurse consultant who attended the DME can be available to act as a fact witness for the case.
One of the biggest compliments we get about our nurses is that they are the best partners. They don’t show up and simply sit in your client’s defense medical exam. They are trained to be advocates during the exam and to problem-solve any issues that arise, as well as preparation of the client to minimize potential issues. And all of this is done with aplomb that keeps the exam moving forward in a straightforward manner.
Let’s Get Started
Whether you have a detailed schedule of upcoming defense medical exams or you need to have a legal nurse consultant scheduled last minute, we’ve got you covered. Our fully staffed office is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Our goal is for your client to have a successful DME the first time—for every client, we work with. And we strive to do this with exceptional customer service that allows you to be completely hands-off of the process. Ready to get scheduled? Visit our contact page or give us a call at 661-362-8333 to get a Nutris legal nurse consultant scheduled for your next defense medical exam.