We often share all of the benefits of working with a Nutris legal nurse consultant. Now we’re excited to share what the process looks like when working with our staff and nurses. It’s likely more simple than most realize!
Whether you call or email us, our staff is available seven days a week to help schedule a nurse for your client’s defense medical exam. With nurses available in all 50 states, we can get your client scheduled quickly. When you contact us, all we need from you are the following:
- Date of the exam
- Client contact information
- The demand letter, notice, or response to objection letter
Sit back and watch us work! Once we have your information, we begin the process of getting a nurse for your client’s exam. Our specially trained nurses are skilled at managing every step of the DME to ensure the integrity of your case. In addition to preparing the client for the exam and advocating during the exam, our nurses and our staff are skilled at problem solving and management. We work hard for your case during the DME process.
What You Can Expect
- Preparation: Our nurses are skilled at preparing clients for the defense medical exam in order to have the most successful outcome possible.
- Advocacy: During the exam, the Nutris nurse will ensure adherence to the attorney objection letter to protect the patient’s case.
- Management: Nutris nurses are trained problem solvers. They work to find resolutions to any issue such as a late client, no-show interpreters, etc.
- Recording: Each exam is recorded for the client so that every detail of the exam is accounted for and available to the attorney.
- Summary: After the exam, the nurse will provide a professional summary of the exam for the client. The summary will include the nurse’s recap as a medical professional which provides an important insight into the exam. Most summaries are available within 5–10 days of the DME.
- Fact Witness: If necessary, the Nutris legal nurse consultant who attended the DME can be available to act as a fact witness for the case.
We regularly ask that our new clients try our services just three times. We’re convinced that you’ll be impressed the first time, but we know after the third, you’ll never want to use another legal nurse consulting company!
Our staff is available 7 days a week to assist you! Visit our contact page or call 661-362-8333 to schedule an expert legal nurse consultant to assist with your client’s defense medical exam.
Leave a Reply